PQSecure Technologies is looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. If you want to to join us in making an impact in cybersecurity world, we are currently looking to hire for the below positions:
Commercial Business Development Lead (Boca Raton, FL or Remote)
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Analyze markets, applications, and potential business models
- Develop value propositions, strategic product positioning and revenue models
- Establish business relationships with potential customers, business partners and investors to support strategic growth opportunities
- Determine product marketing strategy for dual-use (commercial and government) applications
- Complete competitive assessment for the selected marketing strategy
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy and plan
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage PQSecure’s current marketing program, including management of documents, management of systems, and creation of content management calendar.
- Plan, execute and monitor account-based marketing programs
- Manage the PQSecure website such as general maintenance, regular updates/news.
- Develop and maintain marketing reporting system including website traffic metrics, lead generation performance, and social media engagement.
- 5+ years of experience in business development and product marketing of cryptography-related technologies and products – MBA degree desirable, but not required
- Sufficiently relevant technical background (e.g., engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics) and applications knowledge in cryptography-related fields to navigate among competing technologies and develop detailed technology-based value propositions
- Experience with business development and product marketing within Internet-of-Things (IoT) markets and applications
- Channel/partner business development and product marketing experience
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent project management skills required
- Ability and willingness to thrive within a fast pace growing and disruptive company
Hardware/Software Engineer (Boca Raton, FL)
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical and computer engineering, or equivalent. MS or PhD in CS, ECE, EE is preferred.
- Technical Expertise: Must have hands-on experience developing VLSI CAD/FPGA technologies or hardware and/or performing computer science or engineering research.
- Required General Skills: Must work well with customers, including building rapport, identifying needs, and communicating with strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. Must be highly motivated and able to self-manage to deadlines and quality goals.
PQSecure (headquartered in Boca Raton, FL with an office in Washington D.C.) is a deep technology startup company with focus on quantum-resistant cryptography and security for IoTs and embedded systems. PQSecure provides quantum risk assessment, detects threats on IoT devices/networks, manage the devices and provides hardware and software solutions to enable security against classical and quantum computers.
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.