- Invited to present our company at the Florida Early State Capital Conference in Orlando, FL, May 9-10, 2019.
- Invited to talk at ICMC19 on Post-Quantum Cryptography Based on Isogenies and Progress in Hardware in Vancouver, Canada, May 14-17, 2019. Come talk to us.
- Miami Herald Pitch Competition Winner, April 29, 2019.
- Gave a talk at Inside Quantum Technology on PQC Software Markets in Boston, Massachusetts, March 19-21, 2019.
- 10th Annual Cade Prize Sweet 16 Finalist.
- Panelist for Computing Community Consortium for Identifying Research Challenges in Post Quantum Cryptography Migration and Cryptographic Agility in Washington, D.C., January 31-February 1, 2019.
- Invited to Present our Company at the Florida Aerospace Capital Forum, November 14, 2018.
- Gave a talk at ETSI/IQC Quantum-Safe workshop 2018 on Performance of Quantum-Safe Isogenies on ARM Processors, in Beijing, China, November 6-8, 2018
- Gave a talk at ARM TechCon 2018 on Performance of Quantum-safe Cryptography in Arm Devices in San Francisco, CA, October 16-18, 2018.
- Gave a talk at ARM Research Summit 2018 on Post-Quantum Isogeny-based Cryptography on ARM processors in Cambridge, UK, September 17-19, 2018.
- Panelist for Computing Community Consortium for Leadership in Embedded Security workshop in Baltimore, Maryland, August 12-13, 2018.
- Gave an invited talk in ICMC’18 about our hardware solutions for post-quantum cryptography in Ottawa, Canada, May 8-11, 2018.
- Gave a talk in RSA’18 conference in Cryptographers’ track in San Francisco, CA, April 16-20, 2018.
- PQSecure received funding from National Science Foundation through SBIR Phase I program.
- Attended and gave a talk in the 5th ETSI/IQC quantum-safe Workshop, in London (UK) on September 13-15, 2017.
- PQSecure was been selected as part of FAU Tech Runway’s Venture Class 5 startup companies.